Best Wireless Router 2020-2021
It is true that,today’s life is impossible without one of the best wireless routers. So we have listed a top 10 best router 2020 to solve your problem.See: Best Under 100/Best Under 200/Best Gaming Router
Best Wireless Router 2020-2021-If you’re looking to buy the Best Wireless Router then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve written a complete Best Wireless Router For Home 2020 review guide to make it easy for you to choose the for your budget and needs. So without delay, checkout our best selling top 10 Best WiFi Router 2020 list and find out which is the best suit for you.Jump to-10 Best Router List Or Best Router Buying Guide
Top 10 Best Wireless Router -Reviewd
- 1024-QAM technology – 80% faster 5 GHz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66% faster 2.4 GHz at up to 1000 Mbps
- 33% greater 2.4 GHz coverage with a 4-transmit, 4-receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest-ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive Connectivity Options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet-compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Powerful 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, Faster USB data transfers enjoy up to over 100 MB/s speed and the router download/upload speed (WAN-LAN throughput) up to 1.8 Gbps
- Smart Connect- Automatically chooses the best band available for you,Dimensions:11.8 x 7.4 x 3.3 ~ inch (WxDxH)
- ASUS AiProtection powered by Trend MicroTM ensures your online experience is safe and secure. By combining automatic vulnerability detection, malicious site blocking and parental controls, AiProtection keeps everyone safe and sound
If you’re looking for one of the best dual-band routers on the market, then this is the one to get. It’s definitely priced like a flagship router, but it comes with a ton of features for pro users and anyone who wants very granular control over their home network. It is one of the few routers that comes with 8 LAN ports, so if you have a lot of wired devices, then it is a huge plus. Because this is a high-end router, it also has a very large footprint, but you can’t get away from that, regardless of brand or model. It’s one of the more “normal” looking routers, considering how the trend nowadays seems to be to make a router look as much as a UFO as possible.
This is an dual-band AC3100 router, which means it has a 2.4GHz band that has a theoretical maximum speed of 1000 Mbps and a 5.0GHz band that has a theoretical maximum speed of 2167 Mbps, but you’ll never see those speeds in real-world applications. You’ll see some tri-band AC3200 routers on the market, and those usually have a 2.4GHz band of 600 MBps and two 5.0GHz bands of 1300Mbps each. For most users, a dual-band router is enough, especially if you just have a few devices.GO TO TOP
Best wifi router for home
The Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router is industry’s fastest router for media streaming with Plex media server. The X10 delivers 802.11ac/ad WiFi for ultra-smooth 4K streaming, VR gaming and instant downloads. With a powerful 1.7GHz Quad Core Processor and Quad-Stream architecture, you can enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 7.2 Gbps. MU-MIMO supports simultaneous streaming, while 160MHz doubles WiFi speeds to mobile devices. Four patent pending external active antennas amplify WiFi signals to maximize range and throughput. 6 months of unlimited backup to Amazon Drive secures precious data from USB storage connected to the X10 router.
What’s a “tri-band” router? In extremely rudimentary, lay terms, the Nighthawk has the strength of three routers. It can handle three times the number of connections a single-band router ever could (presumably), yet all the devices are able to “see” one another and play nice together. So, yeah, it’s expensive. It’s quite possible, in fact, that you don’t really even need a tri-band router.
- 802.11ac Quad Stream Wave2 WiFi plus 60 GhZ 802.11ad WiFi—Up to 4600+1733+800 Mbps wireless speed.System Requirements Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux.Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Plex Media Server – Use Plex to serve all your media from your external USB or NAS drive connected to your Nighthawk X10 router.
- Powerful 1.7GHz Quad Core Processor – Fastest processor for home router for better 4K streaming, VR gaming, surfing, or anything you throw at it!
- Dynamic QoS – Prioritizes bandwidth by application and device for the best gaming and streaming experience
- Additional DFS Channels— No sharing of WiFi with your neighbor with additional interference free channels in 5GHz
- Nighthawk App – Easily setup your router. Manage Internet access by pausing and resuming internet instantly. Run a speed test. All from your mobile device!. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps. GO TO TOP
Best Wireless Router Under 100
The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router delivers extreme Wi-Fi speed for gaming up to 1750Mbps. The Dual Core 1GHz processor boosts wireless & wired performance. High-powered amplifiers and external antennas increase range for whole-home mobility, while Beamforming+ boosts speed for mobile devices, up to 100% faster
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- Ideal for homes with 12 or more WiFi devices
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos, or music.System requirements:Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
- Fast access to USB HDD with USB 3.0 port GO TO TOP
Best Wireless Routers for HomeBUY NOW
AC1750 wifi router/wireless router. One of routers for wireless internet, wireless routers for home. Dual band router and gigabit router. Ideal as internet router also gaming router. Long range coverage with high speed. Compatible with all 802.11ac devices and below. 5ghz router/5g router Frequency Range: 2.4GHz and 5GHz; Interface Available: 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Ports; Protocols Supported: Supports IPv4 and IPv6; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 7 Windows 8/8.1/10, MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wireless internet router works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450Mbps for 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming comparable to the router Netgear R6700
- 3 external antennas for long range wifi
- Gigabit router with 4 gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link Tether app – Easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support. Amazon Dedicated Email: Support.Amazon@tp-link.com.GO TO TOP
Best Wireless Router Under 200BUY NOW
RT-AC68U is one of the world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps. The 5 GHz band delivers 1300 Mbps 802.11ac for Gigabit wireless data rates, while the super-charged 2.4 GHz 802.11n provides up to 600 Mbps.
With built-in USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, you can connect USB-enabled devices, such as external storage drives, printers, or a 3G/4G dongle to your ASUS router and share them via Wi-Fi while AiProtection powered by Trend Micro keeps your network secure.
- Dual-band with the latest 802. 11AC 3×3 technology for combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps
- 1GHz dual-core CPU enables smart multitasking by dedicating separate lanes for Wi-Fi and USB data. Network standard: IEEE 802. 11a, IEEE 802. 11B, IEEE 802. 11G, IEEE 802. 11N, IEEE 802. 11AC, IPv4, IPv6
- Effortless router setup with the ASUSWRT web-based interface. Dual-band connectivity for compatibility and performance
- Monitor and manage your network with ease from your mobile device using the intuitive ASUS router app
- A protection powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data.GO TO TOP
Best Router For Large HomeBUY NOW
Designed to deliver jaw-dropping network performance, The ASUS RT-AC86U features a 1. 8GHz dual-core processor with the latest 802. 11AC MU-MIMO technology. Maximize your online experience with game-boosting Adaptive Qu’s, gamers private network by Waist, and built-in network security from Protection. Use the ASUS router app to manage your network while on-the-go. Wi-Fi technology is 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth. Note-if having issues connecting to 5 GHz network make sure that wireless device supports 5 GHz or features dual Band capabilities
The Asus RT-AC86U is able to handle multiple wireless clients much more efficiently. I work from home several days a week and bandwith was strangely an issue with a 50MB connection from my ISP. The Netgear R6300v2 had trouble handling something as simple as playing Amazon Music on my desktop computer while talking on the phone via my employers VPN using a work laptop. The phone call quality would suffer (drop outs, stuttering,GO TO TOP
- Dual-band (2. 4 + 5 GHz) AC2900 wireless router with the latest 802. 11AC MU-MIMO technology for data transfer speeds up to 2900 Mbps
- 1. 8GHz 32bit dual-core processor optimizes network traffic and connectivity speeds from the USB 3. 1 Gen1 and 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- Designed for lag-free online gaming and flawless 4K UHD streaming with WTFast game Accelerator and adaptive QoS; Product Segment: AC2900 ultimate AC performance: 750+2167 Mbps
- A protection powered by Trend Micro provides built-in 24/7 protection from external attacks and threats, neutralizing them before they reach your network or connected devices
- Manage your network with the ASUS router app – setup your network, manage usage and parental controls
The AC1200 MU-MIMO WiFi Router delivers high performance wireless speed and coverage throughout your home. It delivers up to 1,200 Mbps (300 Mbps in 2.4GHz + 867 Mbps in 5GHz) in combined Wi-Fi speed. It comes with Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) with traffic prioritization, four high-performance external antennas for maximum range, and a new user interface with an easy setup. The DIR-842 is the perfect combination of performance and ease of use. It is ideal for today’s most demanding tasks such as HD streaming, gaming, and multiple device usage.
The AC1200 MU-MIMO Wireless Router delivers dual band performance for intelligent, versatile, interference-free bandwidth. Check your email and surf the internet on the 2.4GHz band; and game, make skype calls and stream HD movies on the cleaner, less interference 5GHz band. The DIR-842 also comes with four high-performance antennas to deliver maximum range around your home.
The DIR-842 internet router is designed to support MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology that allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time. You can stream HD media faster and play lag-free gaming. Compared to SU-MIMO (Single-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology, MU-MIMO distributes data more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in your home.
- Dual Band – Browse the web on one band while streaming media on the other
- High-Gain Antennas – Wider coverage throughout your home
- Gigabit Ports – Connect up to 4 wired devices ; 802.11ac wireless specification delivers blazingfast wireless connectivity with increased rangeand reliability
- AC1200 Speeds (up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz) – Fast HD/3D streaming speeds
- Advanced QoS – Bandwidth optimization through client prioritization
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA or WPA2 Security – Peace of mind with a secure connection
- Parental Controls – It limits device internet access based on a schedule.GO TO TOP
TP-LINKs Archer C7 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac,3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps,with 1.3Gbps over 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band.
I found this router through a third party website review (the Wire Cutter), that aptly called this, “the Best Wi-Fi Router (for Most People).” I would probably amend that title and say, “the Best Wi-Fi Router (for Virtually Everyone).” Do not let the low price fool you into thinking it’s an entry level or low-end model. It only costs around $100 but, from my observations against four other routers that cost considerably more, it performs well beyond its price point.
I have purchased a number of routers over the years as the technology and performance improves, and the number of devices my family uses has increased. Over the past few years, I had migrated to the more expensive ($300+) routers in the hopes of greater performance. Right before this, I had an Asus RT-AC5300, a beast of a router that exceeded $400 when I bought it. But what I found was that as the price point goes up, the performance does not, and the reliability goes down.GO TO TOP
- Stream in 4K on multiple devices and reduce buffering by upgrading to 1750 Mbps AC WiFi (N450+AC1300)
- Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- USB Access – Share your USB drive content wirelessly
- Works with all Wi-Fi devices, AC and older
- TP-Link Tether app – Easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely
- Includes industry leading 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers” in 2018
The AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L/R) delivers premium performance for today’s most demanding tasks: HD streaming, gaming, and multiple device usage. It comes packed with speeds of up to 3.2Gbps, a dual core processor, three bands (one 2.4GHz and two 5GHz), AC SmartBeam technology, Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) with traffic prioritization, six high-performance external antennas for maximum range, a new user interface, Smart Connect and with a really easy setup. The perfect combination of performance and ease of use.
- Ultimate Wi-Fi performance with AC3200 Tri-Band speeds (1 x 600 Mbps in 2.4GHz + 2 x 1300 Mbps in 5GHz) to support more connected Wi-Fi devices to your high speed home network
- Enjoy 4K/HD video and online gaming simultaneously with 3 x 3 data streams and 6 high-performance antennas
- The 1GHz Dual Core processor gives you powerful wired and wireless speeds
- Advanced SmartConnect allocates the best possible band for maximal Wi-Fi performance.Wi-Fi Coverage-Large Home,Compatibility: Works with existing and future Wi-Fi devices
- Advanced AC SmartBeam tracks your connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range throughout your home
- Intelligent QoS traffic optimization delivers seamless performance for your applications
- Intuitive user interface for easy installation and network management from your mobile devices or desktop
- Advanced security features WPA/WPA2 encryption for a safe home network.Box shows the part as “DIR-890L” and the color designation of red is the “/R.” GO TO TOP
Best Home Wifi Router
This AC1900 wifi router is best for a connected home. Whether you have smart home products, 4k streaming, online video gaming, or the whole family’s smartphones, the Archer C9 is engineered for fast and reliable wifi for the entire home. The 1GHz dual-core processor will ensure that your media streaming will not buffer if someone else is downloading a 4K movie in another room. Perhaps you have simultaneous devices connected taking up bandwidth, the beamforming technology will laser-focus your wireless signal to where you need it most. Superior wifi bandwidth utilization increases wifi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient wireless connections. Never more will you need to miss that climatic action scene, or booted out of a gaming server. TP-Link’s AC1900 wireless router is the solution for your home network.GO TO TOP
Essential Home WiFi Router – AC1900 Whole Home Coverage Wireless WiFi Router
- Eliminate connection issues in your home or office and get greater coverage and reliable wifi
- Share local media, files and printers over the included USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Take advantage of the FTP server to access files stored on the Archer C9 while you are away
- Reduce ping while gaming with the 1GHz dual-core processor
- Delivers blazing fast AC1900 speeds up to 1.9GBPS (600+1300 Mbps) for seamless 4K steaming and lag-free gaming
- Next-generation beamforming technology creates direct connections to all your devices for reliable, fast WiFi
- 1GHz powerful dual-core processor easily handles multiple devices (laptops, tablets, phones, smart home, Alexa-enabled devices & more)
- Easily share media w/ 1x USB 3.0 and 1x 2.0 ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- Effort-free network setup w/ the TP-Link Tether App on iOS & Android
- Includes industry leading 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth
Best Wireless Router For 2020
Wi-Fi for all. Family no longer has to negotiate for home Wi-Fi; everyone stays connected with the Max-Stream AC1750 Router (EA7300). It eliminates buffering for everyone in your household. Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi – Multi-User MIMO Technology – is like a dedicated router to multiple devices at the same time, same speed. Enjoy Seamless Roaming when you air the Max-Stream EA7300 Router to a Max-Stream Range Extender enabling your device to switch to the strongest Wi-Fi signal as you move freely throughout a home. Plus, with a 1-year warranty, dedicated tech support and the updated Smart Wi-Fi app, you can take advantage of great features to help manage your home Wi-Fi from anywhere, anytime. Refer to page 15 in User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
First of all, all I can say is WOW! All of this time I have been complaining to my ISP about slow internet speeds and not getting what I am paying for. I have been signed up for 100mbps for the longest time, but on the best of days I would only get 35mbps. I checked my modem, it’s a DOCIS 3.0 so I guess I just chalked it up to being in a bad coverage area.
The slow speeds really started annoying me as the wifi in my bedroom would barely reach 5mbps and I would end up switching to LTE on my phone to get webpages to load. I purchased my wireless router in 2010 (seven years ago) and the whole time in between I was ignorant to think that WiFi technology hasn’t changed and that I didn’t need an upgrade. Boy was I wrong.
I finally concluded that the problem has to be with my router so I hit up Amazon to find a new one since mine was so dated. I looked at various NetGear routers but decided against them from the many negative reviews. I stumbled across this router, and even though it is on the pricier side of the house, the reviews were solid and I took the plunge and boy am I happy I did.
My internet is now faster than ever and I am finally getting what I am paying for! I couldn’t be happier. These are the speeds I was getting before and after purchasing this router:GO TO TOP
- Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi – Multi-User MIMO technology
- Combined dual-band speeds up to 1.7 Gbps for powerful Wi-Fi performance,Beamforming technology focuses Wi-Fi signal to each device on your network
- Featuring a new look, Smart Wi-Fi app provides parental controls, guest passwords and much more to fully manage your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device anytime, anywhere
- Certified Operating Systems:MacOS (10.X or higher), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.Minimum System Requirements:Internet Explorer® versions 8 and newer,Safari® 5 (for Mac®),Firefox® 8,Google Chrome™
- Wifi bands:2.4 and 5 GHz (simultaneous dual band)
Best Wireless Router Under 100
Ok, I was in the same boat as many other negative reviewers here. I couldn’t get the Smart WIFI Web Based Setup to work, then the router started to loop and then it would randomly reset/reboot on its own. Now, I am not a network tech or even in IT but I do know my way around most electronic devices. These symptoms that others had written about were the same that I was now experiencing with this brand new router. Heck, I couldn’t even make it to the setup page to try and update the firmware because of the hardware resetting/rebooting every 10-45 seconds.
Stepping back for just a moment, this reminded me of a 12v audio/computer installation that experienced similar problems/behavior. Our 12v in car PC would have instability and random reboots/random hardware failures. After many hours testing each component in the setup as well as checking each wire in the custom harness, a ROOKIE, yes a ROOKIE got his multimeter out and tested the source power (where the harness was hooked to the battery/distribution box) and the destination connections (where the harness lead into the car PC) and as it turns out, the voltage was below 10V, causing us to realize that we used the wrong gauge wire. We essentially used the bare minimum wire for the installation and whenever the in car PC would have a load on it (cold boot), the voltage would drop just enough to cause issues. We beefed up the power line considerably and all was well after that.GO TO TOP
- Delivers speeds of up to N300 + AC867 mbps
- Does not include modem
- Supercharged wired connection
- USB 3.0 port: USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet ports ensure ultimate media streaming and fast data transfer of photos, video, data files or connecting devices across your network. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- Up to 2.8 times faster than Wireless-N technology: Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC867 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intense applications
- Network Standards- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Faster transfer rates and ultimate media streaming with USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet
Check Out More Wireless Routers Now
Types of Wireless Routers
The most basic decision you’ll need to make is whether to get a bigger or smaller model, size being measured, in this case, by speed and range (also known as throughput).
Until recently, Consumer Reports tested and rated both 802.11n and 802.11ac routers. But falling prices for the latter have rendered the former all but obsolete. Routers using 802.11ac are significantly faster than those using 802.11n, especially at close range. The only reason to get 802.11n is if you are on a really tight budget and you can get one for a steal.
The size and layout of your home will also affect performance. Before you go shopping, you should do an assessment of your house or apartment: the overall size, the building materials used, and where the router will be located vis-à-vis your media.
Drywall, plaster, and hollow doors will interfere with your router’s performance; even uninsulated doors and floors can cause signal degradation. But the biggest offenders are aluminum studs (found in office buildings and modern apartments); insulated walls and floors; glass; and solid brick and stone. The more floors, walls, and windows of any kind in the way, the worse for the signal.
The Router Limits
A router with top speed won’t necessarily improve the streaming performance of Netflix and YouTube videos. Across any network, data only moves as fast as the slowest connection. In most cases, the slowest connection for internet traffic is the one between your house and your internet service provider.
You can sign up for a faster connection from your service provider if you like. Unless you pay for connection speeds in excess of 100 Mbps, you’re unlikely to run up against the performance capabilities of most routers.
If your modem is located in a far corner of your home, even a router with a lot of throughput can’t guarantee a good connection on the other side of the house. For this situation, mesh networks, which comprise two or three small routers that work in unison, may be the solution. This system improves on wireless repeaters by expanding the reach of your network without a drastic drop-off in speed.
Frequent Houseguests or Airbnb Visitors?
If so, use the guest network, which is available with all the routers we tested. It’s a second network that provides online access without you having to give guests your regular security password, giving them access to your primary network.
How Much Security Do You Need?
You should secure your router with a password using WPA2 encryption. You’ll normally need to enter the password into each wireless device you use just once; afterward, the device will remember it. Security is especially important if you live in close proximity to others, such as in an apartment building or a crowded urban area.
Features to Consider
LAN ports are used to connect a computer to the router using an Ethernet cable. Many internet-connected smart-home devices, such as Philips Hue and Samsung SmartThings, require a LAN port-connected hub to function. If you need more LAN ports than the built-in ones, you can expand the number available by adding an Ethernet switch.
USB ports on a router are used for connecting to a flash drive, an external hard drive, or a USB printer if the router has a built-in print server.
Quality of Service (QoS)
Also called Media Prioritization or Traffic Control. If you’re the type who likes to play with your computer settings, you might appreciate the flexibility this feature offers. You can optimize the router’s performance depending on what you’re doing at a given time. For example, you can change the settings to work best for streaming videos, making Skype calls, playing games, or streaming music. It will give those applications more of the bandwidth—so, for example, your Netflix movie doesn’t pause and rebuffer because someone in your house is downloading a large file.
There’s a lot of variety in power, speed and features between router models. Here’s a brief breakdown of three basic tiers of routers:
This tier is recommended for up to 6 Wi-Fi devices, and it supports email, web-surfing, file downloads and music streaming.
Shop basic routers ›
This tier is recommended for 8 or more Wi-Fi devices. It supports all of the functions of the basic tier, plus low-quality video streaming.
Shop premium routers ›
Recommended for more than 10 Wi-Fi devices at a time, high-performance routers offer AC1600 and greater technology — the next generation in Wi-Fi standards. They include all of the features of the other tiers, but they are also the best for multi-device streaming and gaming, giving you more bandwidth for 4K streaming video and lag-free gaming.
Shop high-performance routers ›
This convenient chart offers a breakdown of the most recent wireless standards:
|Maximum bandwidth||54Mbps||600Mbps||1Gbps and higher|
|# of bands||Single band||Single band, dual-band||Dual-band, tri-band|
|Applications||– General Web browsing
– Downloading small files (text documents, etc.)
|– Web browsing – Streaming music – Streaming low-quality videos – Downloading medium-sized files (mp3, photos, etc.)||– Streaming high-quality video – Online gaming – Downloading large files (Blu-ray-quality videos, etc.)|
|Backward compatible with…||Wireless-B and older||Wireless-G, Wireless-B and older||Wireless-N, Wireless-G, Wireless-B and older|
- Best Wireless Router Under 100
- Best Router Under 200
- Best Gaming Router 2020
- Best Laptop For Students
- Best Tablet Under 100
- Best Cheap Bluetooth Speaker
- Best Cheap Digital Camera
- Best Drone Under 200
- Best All In One Printer