If no ,don’t worry, we have reviewed top 8 best robotic vacuum cleaners for pet hair, carpet and hard floor, so that you can buy your best one. Vacuum cleaners are most important for every family for cleaning pet hair, carpet and hard floor.
Here are our top 4 robot vacuum for 2020 you may buy
|Best Seller Vacuum|
|Buy Now||$325.00 Buy Now
Best Robot Vacuums 2020
Here are the best robotic vacuum cleaners you can buy in 2020-2021. We have research more and find out top and best quality vacuum for you to buy.
So check out our reviews of robotic vacuum for pet , carpet and hard floor for your better choice.
You May Check-Top 15 Amazon Best Deal Up to 50% off
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner 2020 Reviews
- ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Best Carpet Robot Vacuum
- Pure Clean –Best Automatic Robot Vacuum
- Best eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum
- Best For Hard Floor-iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- Best Shark – ION 750 App-Controlled Robot Vacuum
- Best Under 200-iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
Best Robot Vacuum For Floors & Carpets
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S-Best Carpet Robot Vacuum
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Vacuum Cleaner takes care of vacuuming so you don’t have to. Three cleaning modes and scheduling accessible from the ECOVACS Home App ensures an effortless, thorough clean while you do things you really love. Its low sound level allows you to have conversations or watch TV while it cleans. Max Mode double suction power to better clean your hard floors and carpets of dirt and dust when needed. The 520ml dustbin allows DEEBOT N79S to take full advantage of 110 minutes of runtime. DEEBOT N79S comes with a 1 year . Simply move cables and household items that could be on the floor out of the way to avoid entanglement. When the job is complete or DEEBOT N79S low on battery, with Auto Charging, it will return to its dock to prepare for the next cleaning. With Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, utilize voice commands such as “Alexa, ask DEEBOT to start cleaning”. DEEBOT N79S also comes with an easy to use remote control.
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning! Auto return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
Pure Clean –Best Automatic Robot Vacuum
Pure Clean Automatic Robot Vacuum – Programmable Cleaner Robotic Auto Home for Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor w/ Self Activation and Charge Dock – Pet Hair & Allergies Friendly
Pet hair and dirt don’t stop accumulating, but now you can stop lugging out the heavy vacuum, thanks to the Pyle Pure Clean Robot Vacuum. This pet and allergy-friendly vacuum does the cleaning for you. With a run-time of 90 minutes and suction pressure of 1200 Pa., this vacuum has the power to get the job done. Its low 2.9-inch profile means it fits under most beds, while its cliff sensors help prevent it from rolling over stairs. An easy-to-use LCD screen and wireless remote make this robot vacuum easy to control and program, however it can also control itself – automatically returning to its charging station when cleaning is done or the battery is low. This vacuum features 3 cleaning modes, so whether you need to clean floors, edges, or both, Pyle Pure Clean Robot Vacuum is on the job! best robot vacuum for dog hair
- SCHEDULED ACTIVATION: PureClean robotic cleaners series programmable scheduler self activation automatically runs vac at a scheduled time while you are away. Robo cleans kitchen tile, hard carpet and wood hardwood floor care after planning schedule
- AUTOMATIC RECHARGE DOCK: Pure Clean robot vacuums seek the charging dock after 90 minutes of cleaning and charges. Robots smart sensor detects obsticles and prevents bumps. Electronic remote technology allows moving control to focus cleaning
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the smart vacuum robotic floor cleaner has 2 side sweeper brushes extend the reach of the vacuum and rotate to catch dirt and debris on open floor or along walls or edges in your household
- LOW MINI PROFILE: the slim auto vacuum robovac has 3.1” low profile small enough to fit under the couch sofa or bed in your house. The robo vac has auto detect anti fall cliff sensors that will divert the bot away from stairs or carpets ledges
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: Pethair vacuum has powerful 24w suction. Dual rotating sweepers eliminate the need for rotating underbrush. No clogging or caused by cat or dog pets hair! Hepa filter filters out allergies. Dust is locked away in the bin
Best Robotic Vacuum For Carpets
RoboVac 11S – RoboVac may be super-slim at 2. 85″, but it’s packed with BoostIQ technology and up to 1300Pa of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs. For Optimal Use: Use on low-pile carpet, tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet . Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement. Note: *Compared to previous eufy RoboVac models.
I have been an iRobot Roomba buyer since 2007. My last Roomba bit the dust this month, and I did a ton of research before buying a replacement. I went with the Eufy for a few reasons: price point, cleaning power, quietness, and sleek design.
Price: Very reasonable. Almost reasonable enough that I’d consider getting another one for my second floor. For now I’ll just carry it upstairs.Best Under 200/ Best Under 100 / Best 10 List / Best Buying Guide
Best Top Robotic Vacuum Hard Floors
Best For Hard Floor-iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
The Roomba 960 robot vacuum seamlessly navigates room to room to clean an entire level of your home, recharging and resuming until the job is done. Roomba 960 loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt with up to 5x more air power and requires less maintenance. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
Ideal for homes with pets. High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, & dust as small as 10 microns.
- Capacity volume – .82 liter. Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power for improved pick-up performance. (Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- Intelligently maps and cleans an entire level of your home. Patented iAdapt 2.0 technology with vSLAM navigation actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage.
- Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don’t.
- Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Automatically recharges as needed, and then continues cleaning – until the job is done.
- Customize and control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app, Alexa or the Google Assistant.
Read More:Top 12 Best Vacuum Cleaners for 2020
Best Shark – ION 750 App-Controlled Robot Vacuum
The Shark ION Robot features Smart Sensor Navigation, a self-cleaning brushroll, and two side brushes—everything you need to automatically clean dust, dirt, large debris, and pet hair on carpets, floors, edges, and corners. Use the Shark ION Robot app or voice control with Alexa or Google Assistant to start cleaning from anywhere. Wattage – 35.3
I have been shopping around for robotic vacuums for several months but didn’t buy one because a) the Roomba models are expensive and b) many of the other, cheaper brands are unfamiliar to me. I own two regular Shark vacuum cleaners that I’m very happy with, so I was excited to discover they are also in this market at a price point I can accept. I waited for this model to come out because of the smartphone app (which works well) and the Alexa connection (which I haven’t actually tried out yet).
- Dust cup capacity – 0.5 quarts. Wi-Fi enabled for smartphone app and voice control with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Smart Sensor Navigation avoids traps and overcomes obstacles
- Self-cleaning brush roll captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens
- Long-life lithium-ion battery
- Easy-to-use BotBoundary strips create no-go areas for your robot
Best Budget Robot Vacuum Under 200
Best Under 200-iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
Connect to clean from anywhere with the Roomba 690 robot vacuum. The patented 3 stage cleaning system is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Dirt detect sensors alert the Roomba robot vacuum to clean more thoroughly on concentrated areas of dirt. Just press clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot home app.
When you purchase an iRobot product, you are making an investment in your home. Purchasing Authentic iRobot products from Authorized Resellers is the only way to ensure what you’re buying is worthy of your investment. Products purchased from an Unauthorized Reseller will not be covered or serviced by iRobot. For additional details, please view the PDF links in the technical specifications section.
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3 Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.Mobile Device compatible Software Version: iPhone: iOS 11 or Higher,Android: OS 5.0 or Higher
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
Best Cheap Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Best Cheap-ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner ILIFE V3S Pro ideal suction machine for Pet Hair Anti-olision and Auto-Load Characteristics: Specification 100 ~ 240V, 50 / 60Hz, works in most countries. 2 Charging mode: Automatic / Manual (Tips: when charging the switch on the body must be ON) 3 Cliff sensors in the bottom that make Robot Vacuum cleaner avoid falling (> = 6 cm in height). 4 Cleaning Mode: Automatic Mode, Point Mode, Edge Mode, Programming Mode. 300 ml dust bucket with more capacity. Nano-fibers Cloth is available for deeper cleaning. Suction Capacity: 600 Pa range Climbing Capacity: the maximum grade of 15mm. 80-150 square meters of automatic cleaning for home and large office Durable battery: 2600 mAh Li-battery lasts long hours of work Low Noise: lower <55dB Remote control with LCD screen serves for easy operation. LED indicators on the product showing the work status. Cleaning schedule: set the start time, and do the cleaning every day at the set time is still not at home or office. Auto Charge: This Robotic Vacuum Cleaner can return to the charging base when it is out of power. 8 cm thickness to clean any the floor that is under the furniture. Double protection for shocks: 1. OBS sensors on the body to recognize the barrier and avoid being hit. 2. In case the body touches the barrier, the Damping structure and the TPU bumper in the front to protect the filter and the furniture.
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- Easy operation with remote control, or one touch auto clean button on robot.
- Tip: Easy maintenance, empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use. Replace filter every month.
- A 12-month and U. S. customer service team provides you with peace of mind and great service
Best Rated Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Best Rated-ECOVACS DEEBOT 601 Robotic Vacuum
The DEEBOT combines a comprehensive cleaning system with innovative technology for a more thorough and efficient clean. That means less chores and more free time for you. 1. High performance cleaning for all floor types DEEBOT can clean multiple floor types, including both hard surface floors and carpets, and comes with a high performance cleaning system that can tackle a variety of mess types. 2. 3 stage cleaning system for effortless cleanliness With the edge cleaning brushes and the V shaped main brush, the DEEBOT simultaneously sweeps, lifts and vacuums in a single pass. 3. Smart Motion, plus Hard floor cleaning mode The DEEBOT uses Smart Motion to clean both carpet and hard surface floors. When in Hard floor cleaning mode, the DEEBOT follows a systematic, back and forth cleaning path allowing it to clean more thoroughly, efficiently and cover a larger cleaning area. 4. Maximize cleaning performance with Max mode Tackle those particularly problematic messes by engaging the Max Mode cleaning function. It increases suction power up to 2 times, and works on both hard surface floors and carpets.
Ecovacs Deebot robot vacuum works great! I bought it to replace iRobot. Although they both work, I like Deebot better. Deebot has two brushes while iRobot has only one brush. Deebot would clean more areas when it moves. Deebot also moves more slowly than iRobot. I like it – I feel it cleans more thoroughly. Third, most times iRobot hits obstacles hard, much more noisy than Deebot.Also Buy–Best Coffee makers buy in 2020
Best Robot Vacuums Buying Guide
What to Look Before You Buy Robot Vacuums?
According to bestbuy.com-Robot vacuums feature a range of different technologies to meet your cleaning needs. Here are a few things to consider as you choose which vacuum is best for you.
Some robot vacuums create the most efficient cleaning path by using a navigation system to map the room, maximizing cleaning time. A room-by-room navigation feature will send the vacuum into multiple rooms without interruption, so you can set it and forget it.
Most robot vacuums can pause in their mapped cleaning path when they need to recharge. The vacuum will travel to the docking station, recharge, then return to the place it left off to continue cleaning.
Available on some models of robot vacuums, a preset scheduling system allows you to set when your vacuum cleans, so that you can make sure it’s the most convenient time for your family and pets.
Most robot vacuums feature transitioning technology that detects carpet and hard floor surfaces like tile, hardwood and laminate, and adapts to clean each one by adjusting both its route and its suction.
Obstacle Detection and Avoidance
Since most people won’t empty their rooms before vacuuming, many robot vacuums will sense and avoid objects. Each brand’s technology may carry its own name like “Laser Smart” or “FullView sensor,” “iAdapt” and more, but they all enable the vacuum to sense its environment and avoid tricky areas like stairs and large pieces of furniture.
Some robot vacuum models are Wi-Fi–enabled, so you can control them with an app that you install on a compatible mobile device. Then you can use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control for your vacuum, choosing the rooms you want to clean. You can start, stop, pause, schedule and even receive notifications from your robot vacuum when you’re away from home.
How To Choose The Best Robot Vacuums?
Things to Consider
After you’ve looked at the three basic components of your home — size, stairs and floor surface, think about your lifestyle and personal needs next to help determine which vacuum is best for you. Here’s a quick list of considerations to get you started:
You probably don’t have time to vacuum every day. But if you do, a lightweight stick vacuum might be enough to maintain a clean home. However, if you vacuum less frequently, you might consider a larger upright or canister vacuum with a more powerful motor to ensure thorough cleaning. Or, if you would like to vacuum every day but don’t have the time, check out a programmable robotic vacuum that will take care of business while you’re away.
If seasonal allergies or sensitivity to dust and mites are problems, there are options that can help. You will want to choose a vacuum cleaner that is HEPA certified. Be sure to change or clean the filter at least every six months, and perhaps even more often, if your allergies are severe. And, to save money, consider a vacuum with a washable filter.
If you dislike loud noises, or live in an apartment complex where excessive noise will disturb neighbors, there are vacuums available that will run quiet but still have the power to clean. The best way to compare noise levels is to check the product specifications or ask a salesperson for the decibel level (dB). A vacuum with a decibel level in the 60-65 dB range will be extremely quiet, while a vacuum with a decibel level in the 70s will compare to a kitchen garbage disposal.
Weight is another important consideration when choosing a vacuum cleaner. Some full-size upright models can weigh more than 20 pounds while lightweight stick models are often less than 10 pounds. If you have a multilevel home and need to haul the vacuum up and down stairs, you can find powerful upright vacuums that are lighter in weight, but they’ll often have fewer attachments and features.
There are vacuums specifically designed to help with pet hair and messes. First, make sure the vacuum you choose has at least 12 amps of power. But power is not always enough when it comes to cleaning pet hair and dander. Look for specific pet hair attachments like special brush patterns and wider openings to reduce hair clogs.
Robot Vacuums On Amazon
- Best Vacuum Cleaners of 2020
- Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- Best handheld Vacuum cleaners
- Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- Best Dishwashers buy in 2020